Monday, July 10, 2006

So Busy!

Sorry all, I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to update! I've just moved back into Vermont and am currently booking sessions around Chittenden County. With the move of course comes LOTS of unpacking, organizing, and paperwork. Moving, my younger brother's graduation, and the holiday weekend just added to that!

I don't have much time but I'll leave you with one of my new favorites; K was amazed at a bee sitting on the flowers. I love making children's portraits just because of instances like this- things we overlook everyday children notice.

Thank you all for checking in with me- I promise a full update is on its way!

1 Comments:

Blogger Georgia Garrett said...

That is just precious, Taz! And she's such a cutie, too. Great capture!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home