Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm Live I'm Live!!

I am SO thrilled to be able to present my brand new website! Its just so *me*. Bright and cheery but with clean lines and easy to navigate. There are many images you've never seen before. There is also a gallery devoted to my own personal captures called "Eye Spy", many of those have been featured on the blog but now you can easily see them all in one gallery. And for up close and personal samples of my new holiday card line check out the custom cards gallery.

www.bringtolightphotography.com

Please take a look and let me know whatcha think! ;)

It is a flash site so you'll need flash version 6 or later. If you need that plugin, here is a free safe download from Adobe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taz your website is beautiful as are all of your photos! :)

Miss you lots!

-Meg

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home