Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Good thing the rain held out...

because I had a great time working with the Mount family! I scheduled a session last weekend back in Vermont and we met up at Oakledge Park, what a great spot… right on the lake, wonderful rocks to climb (and did I mention I had to climb too chasing after twin 4th grade boys??) and lovely green grasses. Although the sky looked ominous, the clouds created the most beautiful soft filter for the light- a perfect shooting afternoon for a beautiful family.





3 Comments:

Blogger Team Yu Photography said...

these are great Tas!!! I really like the first one (I love motion in the images)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Steve Mount said...

Karen is virtually salivating over the sampling you posted, Tas. Great results, we can't wait to see the rest.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Taslim said...

Thanks!

And Steve, looking forward to sharing your session images with you Sunday!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home