Thursday, July 13, 2006

Vote for Underwater Chad!

Hey you! Yeah you! I know you're searching for something to do, why else would you be reading my blog!? Take a couple of seconds and send an email to info@bludomainhosting.com and vote for Underwater Chad to win the 2006 Blu Guy 2 Of The Year Contest! Today is the last day of voting. He had such a clever idea, notice this shot is taken at the bottom of his swimming pool! In the subject line please put: I vote for Underwater Chad.

Here is his photo...


On another note, tomorrow I'm leaving for the great state of PA for a 3 day photography conference. I cannot wait! Its going to be great and I'm coming home with LOTS of great new ideas. Stay tuned. Oh and I might have shoddy service down there so I'll answer all emails when I return Tuesday!

Have a great weekend all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home