Thursday, October 26, 2006

Oh Deer



So we're all sitting quietly today doing our own thing and our dog starts going nuts. Tail wagging (small little thing), ears perked, slight growl. I get up to investigate and I see deer in our backyard! And not just one, but a group of 4 or 5 eating our lilac bushes (much to my mum's dismay).

Of course, if I open the door to take photos the deer will scatter away. So I'm content just wacthing them. But five mintues later, they are still there! So I run downstairs, grab my camera with no time to changes lenses and shoot just a few through the (screened and glass) window. They must have sensed something because I only got in a few shots before they dissapeared back into the woods.

They are kinda hard to spot in the leaves and branches, but there they are- not too far from my kitchen window!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home