Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Seniors: Dare to be Different

Well, I'm back! And let me tell you, this weekend was a whirlwind of ideas! Dave Ashby was great, and I loved meeting photographers from around the country.

Bring to Light Photography is booking senior portrait appointments- if you're looking for a unique portrait experience where you're the star- look no further! Do you want portraits downtown, at your camp, at your favorite hangout? We do that- and more. As a location photographer every session I shoot is custom, so your senior portraits will be different than everyone else's.

I'm excited to announce I will be offering two Fresh Faces senior portrait sessions. What's that you ask? One enthusiastic girl and guy will be offered a free senior portrait session ($125 value) in exchange for modeling in a few new locations. In addition, you can earn portrait credits by referring your friends to us. Students in the class of 2007 please contact me for details. Let me leave you with a sampling of senior portraits, more to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home